We will be opening for shipping, curbside service and 5 mile delivery radius on May 1st.
Please note that currently
We will be in the shop Monday - Thursday from 4PM -8PM , Friday 1-8 PM & Saturday 4-7 PM only. These hours may be subject to change as we see what works best.
Please note the following
1. We can answer all one on one phone calls, emails, FB messages & questions regarding placing special orders & in stock inventory at the above hours stated. Please call the store's phone line 586-468-2665. Our email address for the store is email@example.com for records or firstname.lastname@example.org. for books. You may leave a message anytime outside the above hours.
2. We will set up an appointment for a specific time for curbside pick up any in stock or special order purchase at the above stated appointed times. We will also be doing 5 mile radius delivery within that time frame. Please message or call us with a preferred curbside pickup time within the above time frame only.
3. We will be special ordering new releases and backlist items (stuff we would normally carry) on demand on a weekly basis. Special orders for new releases & backlist must be placed by 8 PM Monday for the Friday release date.We are currently only ordering by request for not in stock inventory.If an order is not placed for a specific item, it will NOT be ordered. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
4. We can process the payment for your shipped orders, special orders, curbside or delivery over the phone. Please call 586-468-2665 & have your credit card ready. Otherwise, we can take cash or credit card for curbside only. No CODs please.
5. Please check on Wednesday's facebook post for upcoming releases. Once again, if there is something you would like, please special order it. At this time, we will be ordering by request only. There is no extra charge for special orders.
6. There is generally a $5 shipping and handling fee for most shipped orders. Orders will be shipped USPS media mail. We can give you a tracking number. Please allow extra time for all shipped orders. For orders of not in stock used books and records, additional charges may apply.
7. We will be posting videos and photos of selected instock inventory on Facebook. If you see something you are interested in or have any questions, please call 586-468-2665 during the above stated times only or message or email us anytime . We also hope to create some special & fun bundles as well in the future.
8. If you are using curbside pick up, we will meet you either in the loading zone in front of the shop or if occupied, in the street parking in front of the store. Bear in mind, nobody will be allowed in the store until further notice. No exceptions!
9. We also be exploring gift card options soon.
We are unsure when we will be opening the store for face to face customers yet. We are being extra cautious as we a very hands-on kind of business.
Please be mindful that we are only a 2 person operation and it may take a moment to reply. This is all new for us and a whole new way of doing business. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.
Thank you in advance for your support & choosing to shop small & local during these uncertain times.
Lisa & Davey